GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

On my navigation device it have error code 107

Customer Question
on my navigation device it have error code 107
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
11/17/2015
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I presume that your navigation device is a TomTom of some model.

It's possible that your subscription to the service has expired, and that could explain the error 107.

Or perhaps you are not 'logged in' to the service - though that is less likely.

So check on your subscription status, and whether you have authorized access.

Russell H., Service Tech