Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

What about the $5.0 I paid you last night, and which also

Customer Question

What about the $5.0 I paid you last night, and which also said if I WAS ABLE TO PAY YOU ANOTHER $21.00??? I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANYTHING FROM YOU, JUST $5.00 LESS!
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your phones.

I don't see any previous question post from last night, so if you can find and direct me to that question, please do.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?

2) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line (not part of the MAIN system)?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Our Internet, our Satellite works fine - they are wired up correctly.Our phone system is NOT. The phone system is a Uniden wireless system with a BASE unit in our den which connects to our phone jack[s]. Another BASE is in the master bedroom. This system (phone line too] has worked fine for years. A few weeks ago, all the phones went out. We have tried everything in the Uniden manual, but nothing worked. An ATT tech came out to our home (as there was indicated trouble on the line) The phones are working, (on) but display says "CHECK PHONE LINE" There is no dial tone, cant call out or take any incoming calls.
This is not good customer service - paying EXTRA for restoring a service which I pay for every month!
Iam a Very dissatisfied customer.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Please note that you have asked your question on JustAnswer.com (here), and we experts do not work directly for AT&T - or any other phone service provider. WE are independent experts on multiple phone systems and can help you troubleshoot this issue to the component that is the cause of this issue.

If you would like to continue here, please supply the following information.

1) The Model Number of the Uniden MAIN BASE UNIT (usually printed on a label - on the back or bottom of the main base).

2) The TOTAL number of handsets you have with this cordless system.

3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line (not part of the Uniden system).

Again, we do not represent AT&T, but may be able to help you with troubleshooting this issue.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)