Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  5+ years repairing various GPS models.
61965098

My desk top computer has windows 10 and when I want to

Customer Question

My desk top computer has windows 10 and when I want to download a cache on "geocaching .com site to my Garmin etrex 20, a message comes up that it doesn't recognize my GPS and that Firefox (and google)no longer supports this plug-in. On my windows 7 laptop, my etrex 20 is recognized and everything works find. Using another program, "Base camp", windows 10 does recognize my handheld gps
John at***@******.***
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Do you have a firewall installed on your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have webroot firewal. John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Webroot firewall
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to get back to you Nov 17 th as I am out of town and away from my involved computer. Will probably try live phone.John
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Ok no problem. Reply on the 17th and we will continue

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Account # ***** and Order ID# ***** Would like to reconnect to solve windows 10 and Firefox no longer supporting "plug in with my hand held GPS. I am on my windows 10 computer now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Account # ***** and Order ID# ***** would like to reconnect to solve Windows 10 and Firefox issue where it no longer supports my Garmin hand help GPS plug-in to Geocaching.com. If Sijad H. not available is anyone else able to assist?John