Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  5+ years repairing various GPS models.
61965098

I currently have a VIA 180 GPS and I was registered with

Customer Question

I currently have a VIA 180 GPS and I was registered with Tom Tom for updating maps. Recently I tried to update a map and somehow when I entered my email address and password, the message came up as the email address and password ***** registered in another country. I need to cancel everything and start afresh. How do I do this.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can change your Country that is associated with your account. To do that, go here: http://tomtom.com/en_us/

Click log in in the top right corner. Once logged in, and select account details. It will ask you to login, once logged in, select account details again then select change personal details. Here you should be able to change the country.

Give that a try.