GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

Update maps

Customer Question
update maps
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
11/4/2015
Electronics Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 2 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.What model is this?

Hi Freddy. Model 2567

Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Download and install garmin express from here: Click Here
Once installed and your garmin is connected to the computer it will detect it and show available updates.

This video shows how to do it: Click Here
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.

My telephone number is ***** France!! Can't connect on Call me.

I do not do calls, you are seeing an advertisement I have no way to turn off or I would. Please try the answer I sent you.

Freddy M.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician