Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Matey. Its pete. just cruising cos my lr4 won't show map. it

Customer Question

Customer: hi matey. Its pete. just cruising cos my lr4 won't show map. it used to :(. just surfing for answers
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: have gps co-ords of new photos so wanted to check them on map. have lr4, win7. maps used to show but not now
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Software Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: not in a rush
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Pete,

What version of OS are you using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Was in the outback out of range when u replied ( on the move ). After some frustrating time I shut down the application and then the computer and restarted everything. The map feature started to work. And all images showing on the map. No idea what happened. Thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Pete,

Probably just a software glitch.

Glad to hear you got sorted!

Pete.