Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

My address is XXXXXXXXXXXX access being via Mill Lane from

Customer Question

My address is XXXXXXXXXXXX access being via Mill Lane from the A65. Mine is the last property in a cul de sac clearly marked on the way down Mill Lane,
Adjacent to me is a factory Systegenix the postcode is the same BUT access is via the A65 ONLY.
Despite this we are inconvenienced daily by people trying to access Systegenix via the Mill Lane cul de sac.
My enquiries of drivers show that without exception they have slavishly followed their SatNavs in most cases even driving past the entrance to the factory to subsequently arrive at a dead end!
HELP - CAN YOU/SOMEONE DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR SYSTEM TO PREVENT THIS.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Garmin or other manufacturer of GPS systems.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator