MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have 12 years of experience servicing all GPS models.
11519491

I am having problems with my Honda Goldwing gps. I do a trip

Customer Question

I am having problems with my Honda Goldwing gps. I do a trip on my sd card.My gps downloads it but under routs the trip will not show up. I cannot delete trips from the card. Just tried to add a new trip and it will not load up on the sad card.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Please try using a different card and let me know what it does.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried a different card. My bike loaded the trip. When it finished I we3nt tto routs and nothing showed up. The latest version on my bike was taken out of a 2015 Goldwing and given to me hoping I would have athe lastest update. What is the latest version so I can check that out as well. It may be we need to talk. Can you call me?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I do not do calls. I will opt out and open this to all others.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you wish to try and help this way I am ok with it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I work too and it might be hard for them to catch me when I am off.
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm tech Michael and if you are in the US, I can and will call you to help clear this up for you;-)

I will send you an offer. Please accept this only if you are in the US, I only make US calls.

Thank you for your patience. and please if you do accept this offer, include your phone # ***** the best time to call. I am in the EST US time zone.

Sincerely

Tech Michael