Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

StreetPilot c530 I downloaded map updates and it really

Customer Question

StreetPilot c530 I downloaded map updates and it really messed up my Garmin. I can only get Connecticut when I try to put in Colorado. When I ask for directions for any place all I get is somewhere in Minn. Same for fuel, food and hotels. I do not know where this all came from. It also will not give proper direction while driving.
PLEASE HELP
Category: GPS
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Do you have a backup of your device's files before the updates were installed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You didn't answer any of my questions or give any help what so ever and all for $30?? All you gave me was another question. If I was smart enough to backup my data don't you think in would be smart enough to use when I needed it and not pay $30 for nothing. Also I was ticked off by Garmin wanting another $18 just to talk to you. Looks like all they want is money. I am still waiting for my $30 worth!!