How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Customer Service
Category: GPS
Satisfied Customers: 38369
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems
Type Your GPS Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a garmin 500 area. I need to update the maps, both

Customer Question

I have a garmin 500 area . I need to update the maps, both air and road,. I do not have a computer or access to one. Can you help me get my garmin updated
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Hi there and welcome

You can have the Maps sent to you as a SD Card which you can put into your device. This will not require a computer, and you an purchase it via my link below

If you want to just update your existing maps, this you cannot do without a computer, it needs to have a computer to do this, but if you purchase an SD card via the link I gave.

Once the SD card is received, you can just put it in your device if the Map you want is available on SD card

if you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Let me know if you need more information please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Answer did not work. Please relist.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Can you tell me how it did not work? What did not actually work as it would take some time to receive the order.