Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

We purchased a refurbished Magellan Maestro 4210 4.3 inch

Customer Question

We purchased a refurbished Magellan Maestro 4210 4.3 inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator it arrived without a manual or a SIM card (if that is what drives the GPS). We are trying to determine how to operate the GPS and how to get a manual. Can you assist us?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of the issue you are having locating the manual for this device. I have a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the manual below, which should help.

http://support.magellangps.com/support/assets/manuals/maestro_4210_manual_en.pdf

Most computers (or other devices) will display the manual on the screen when you click that link. At that point you should be able to SAVE the manual to your computer or print it, if that is your desire.

Please let me know if you have any trouble with that link.

Thanks, ***** *****

P.S. The SD/MMC card is OPTIONAL, and is mentioned in the manual in several places.

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)