Steve G., Technician
Experience:  My company does component level repairs for GPS equip.
329447

I have purchased a new Garmin auto and I can not get the

Customer Question

I have purchased a new Garmin for my auto and I can not get the dashboard to install it. I have purchased a new model 2595MT. Can you help me get my unit to work.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

I'm trying to understand your problem. You say that you cannot get the dashboard to install the GPS. Can you explain what that means please?

Please let me know so that we can continue.

Regards

Steve