Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. GPS Expert.
23511658

Have reinstalled WebUpdater. This program regognized my nuvi

Customer Question

Have reinstalled WebUpdater. This program regognized my nuvi 7. When trying Garmin express, the process hung-up on "looking for device". What should I do next??
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cancel inquiry! Refund $5. Have solved the problem myself
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Garmin express is a separate program from web updater. But they should both work independently. Just to make sure they are not both open it same time. The next thing I would suggest doing is unplugging the USB cable and restarting the computer and then plugging the device back in but to a different USB port. This will cause it to reinstall the driver for the GPS. If that doesn't help, let me know and I'll continue to help.