Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems
32989067

I have a nuvi 350 NA and want to know if it's possible to delete

Customer Question

I have a nuvi 350 NA and want to know if it's possible to delete everything on the gps and reload? I have a life time update and my number on the garmin is###-##-####
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there and welcomeYes you can via a Factory Reset which removes all data and returns the device to new. To do this, please do the following1. Start with the unit OFF and unplugged from power.2. Press and hold the Bottom Left corner of the Touchscreen. (The eraser end of a pencil works well).3. While pressing down on the screen, power the unit ON and continue pressing the screen until you see a message Do You Want to Start Up in Mantainance Mode?4. Touch Yes5. Touch Clear Waypoints.6. A new message will appear asking, Do you really want to erase all waypoints and clear user data?7. Touch Yes8. The unit will now reset and the waypoints and user data will be erased. If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Please let me know if you have any issues