Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I contacted you yesterday. I had further questions but could

Customer Question

I contacted you yesterday. I had further questions but could not get back in to system before submitting payment. Please answer my questions as it will affect my decision on up-grading my units. I was quoted a price of $34. That is ok, except I have 3 units ( 2 of model 1350 and 1 model 465). Are these units too to be worth reloading? Model 465 has a line all across the top of screen and blinks off and on. There is no response in trying to use. Model 1350 both say Cannot unlock maps. I do Hot Shot Trucking and depend on them very much.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
I do not see your previous question, had you asked the question here at JustAnswer.com?
Also, when you say your units are 1350 and 465.. Is it a garmin nuvi 1350 that you are using, that looks like this?
https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-the-road/discontinued/nuvi-1350/prod30937.html
Thank you for your response,
Dustin S.