GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to update my connections but it all seems to be…

Customer Question
i am trying to update...
i am trying to update my connections but it all seems to be going in a circle?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: GPS
7/2/2015
Electronics Technician: jinsmn, Engineer replied 3 years ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Engineer
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Can you please give more details of your problem ? What software or service you are trying to update ?
Regards
Jins
I am trying to update my Skycaddie
Okay, then this question should list under GPS Devices category. Let me move this question to that category. RegardsJins
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of the issue you are having with your SkyCaddie.
You should be able to update your device - assuming it is still in working order - using the "CaddieSync Express" program (on your computer).
If you don't have that yet, or need to update it, I have a link below to the page where you can do that.
https://www.skygolf.com/gettingstarted/default.aspx
Please give that a try and follow the instructions on that page, and let me know if you run into any issues.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)