GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My Garmin nuvi 3760 stopped working.

Customer Question
it has never given me...
My Garmin nuvi 3760 stopped working. it has never given me a problem before. what should I do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: GPS
6/24/2015
Electronics Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Does anything happen when you try to turn it on? How old is it?
.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
.
I can not call you and may need to send you links which can not be done over the phone, please read my reply and answer the questions I asked.
.
I have been called away for an emergency. Please cancel this event and I will have to call back late this afternoon or tomorrow.