GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a Garmin etrex 30 on which I loaded a map via gamin's…

Customer Question
I have a Garmin etrex...
I have a Garmin etrex 30 on which I loaded a map via gamin's birds eye and now I can't find the map and also I have purchased a hunting map for Wyoming which I used for a couple of years but they are no longer available to me. What am I doing wrong
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: GPS
6/23/2015
Electronics Technician: MasterFixIt, Technician replied 3 years ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
How old is your Garmin?
Also what site did you use to download the maps from?
And did the Garmin say the download was successful?
Thank you
Tech Michael