GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do I change the language, somehow one of my grandchildren…

Customer Question
Hello, how do I change...
Hello, how do I change the language, somehow one of my grandchildren play with it and it is in Russian or some language I don't understand a ward.
Thank you for your anticipated help.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/19/2015
Electronics Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Touch the Wrench icon on the screen with the Magnifying Glass and Map icons
Touch the down arrow
Touch Lips icon
Touch the second option from the top
Touch the up arrow until you find the desired language
Touch the desired language
Touch Save
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Thank you for your offer. I will call if I need help in the future.Best
.
OK please don't forget to leave a positive rating for my help it is greatly appreciated.
.