GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I recently bought a Zumo 665lm and got hooked up with SiriusXM…

Customer Question
I recently bought a Zumo...
I recently bought a Zumo 665lm and got hooked up with SiriusXM and can't get any sound out of it. It is on a can-am motorcycle and was wired for a Garmin before.I hooked up the wires like the one I replaced still no sound.
Help Please
Jim Starcher
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: GPS
6/16/2015
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Other then sound.. Is the Zumo working? Will it navigate correctly and actively track your position?
yes
are you still with me
I have to get off here now you can e-mail me and I will check tomorrow.
My apologies for the delay.
On the zumo, if you go to menu, volume, then choose mixer.
Do you have the media player turned up? ( for good measure, make sure none of your options are muted )
Also, on the volume main page, make sure that your volume isnt muted or turned down, as the main volume page, is the master volume setting.
If you check those settings and everything was already set correctly. The next, id like to discuss how you are listening to the device. Are you using a bluetooth headset, or do you have some other speaker / listening setup?
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.