GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a "refurbished" Magellan GPS (RoadMate 5120-LMTX).

Customer Question
I just bought a "refurbished"...
It has been plugged in to the vehicle power cable for a couple hours (intermittently).
but, the screen will show a "low battery warning - will power down in seconds". and it does. even when the vehicle charger is plugged in and the light on the vehicle power cable is illuminated
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: GPS
6/11/2015
Electronics Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. How long ago did you buy it?
.