Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I just bought a "refurbished" Magellan GPS (RoadMate 5120-LMTX).

Customer Question

It has been plugged in to the vehicle power cable for a couple hours (intermittently).
but, the screen will show a "low battery warning - will power down in seconds". and it does. even when the vehicle charger is plugged in and the light on the vehicle power cable is illuminated
Category: GPS
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. How long ago did you buy it?
.