Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

My is completely dead after using Gps on it

Customer Question

my is completely dead after using Gps on it
Category: GPS
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What is completely dead? It looks like the device somehow got left out of your question.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I dont want to pay my membership
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I can not call you and I will send a note in to make sure this is only a one time fee and not a subscription. It seems you missed my reply as well so here it is again just in case:
.