GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

MY NAME IS***** GARMIN GPS FROM OVC A COUPLE YEARS

Customer Question
HI MY NAME IS***** GARMIN...
HI MY NAME IS***** GARMIN GPS FROM OVC A COUPLE YEARS AGO BUT NOW IT STOP WORKING
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: GPS
LET ME HAVE GREG A
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/29/2015
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of the issue you are having with your GPS.
May I ask the MODEL NUMBER of your device and WHEN it stopped working?
Also, can you tell me more about HOW it stopped working?
That is, did it just quit, or has it not been used for a LONG TIME and then would not turn back on?
Any details you can provide may help to speed up this troubleshooting process.
Thanks
WHY U HIT MY CARD WITH A $34.00 FREE WHEN U DID'NT DO ANYTHING I'M TALK TO GREG A.
Hi REGGIE,
We professionals here have no access to any of your account information, including any deposit you may have made.
If you have any questions about your account here, you can use the link below to find out about that.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
If you would like to continue with troubleshooting your device, just let me know by answering the questions above (which I will post again below). And please note to post your answers HERE - on this page.
==================================
==================================
Thanks
(im)
I DON,T NEED ANY HELP NOW I GOT IT FIX FREE THANK U VERY MUCH
Hi again,
Very good - I'm glad you got your device working.
If you need to do anything associated with your question here, please use the link I have above (and again below) to do that.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
And let me know if you have any more questions or issues with your device in the future.
Take Care & Travel Safe, Greg A.
(im)