GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do you get it to speak in English?

Customer Question
How do you get it to speak in English?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/20/2015
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your device.
May I ask the Make & Model of your device?
May I also ask the AGE of the device and WHEN this issue first began?
Thanks
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
MOST devices have a "factory reset" procedure that allows the device to "start over" - so you can go through the initial "setup" again - selecting English at that time. If you can send along the model number of the device, perhaps I can find that procedure for you.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)