GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

My unit will not get off of "AUTODETECTING GPS RECEIVER"

Customer Question
my unit will not get off of "AUTODETECTING GPS RECEIVER"
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: GPS
6/20/2012
Electronics Technician: KKassel, Technician replied 5 years ago
KKassel
KKassel, Technician
Thank you for asking your question today. It would help us to know:
-What is the model number of your device?
-How long ago did you purchase your device?
-What have you already tried?
We’re looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

Nextar V5

1 month

charged for over 2 days, rebooted, reset to factory default.

Electronics Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 5 years ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. Your Professional has opted out and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

I've answered thes questions twice!!!!

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Forget it. It's obvious that you can't help me. Please cancel......
Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer