GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

I want to disconnect the rooftop dvd in my 2005 colander is…

Customer Question
I want to disconnect...

I want to disconnect the rooftop dvd in my 2005 colander is there a fuse to stop it from running?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your GMC. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It runs when it wants to and drains battery

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: GMC
6/1/2018
GMC Mechanic: Anthony Uzmack, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony Uzmack
Anthony Uzmack, ASE Certified Technician

I am guessing you mean for an 05 Uplander? If so the fuse you are looking for is the Radio/AMP 20A fuse in the instrument panel fuse block located on the right side of the instrument panel behind a cover. If you open the passenger front door you see a removal piece of trim on the side of the dash and behind that is where the fuse panel is located.

Hopefully this information was helpful in resolving your question. If you find this answer acceptable please click accept answer and provide a positive rating so that I can be credited for this question. Thank you very much :)

satisfied

Excellent! Please click the accept answer and provide a positive rating! Thank you again very much :)