GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

My 06 gmc sierra only has heat @90 degrees, I have replaced…

Customer Question
My 06 gmc sierra...

My 06 gmc sierra only has heat @90 degrees , I have replaced the control panel and the blend door motor on top of the air box , under the dash pad

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sierra yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have replaced the control panel and one of the blend door motors

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: GMC
3/28/2018
GMC Mechanic: roybelding, Master Tech/Trainer replied 23 days ago
roybelding
roybelding, Master Tech/Trainer

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

ok

under the hood, the hoses that go to the heater core, do they both feel good and hot??

Roy

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Really this is the answer I get , I have heat with the control panel @90 degrees @89-60 no heat , yes the hoses are hot
roybelding
roybelding
roybelding, Master Tech/Trainer