GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

Put it in 4 low ,then tried to go back to 4 high but wont…

Customer Question
Put it in 4...

Put it in 4 low ,then tried to go back to 4 high but wont switch

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2004 envoy xuv

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Envoy XUV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes havent done any thing yet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GMC
3/21/2018
GMC Mechanic: Clifton B., Auto Service Technician replied 4 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., Auto Service Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

try this put the trans in natural then switch to 4w drive high then back up at about 10 mph for about 25 feet let me now if that work

r u there ??

did you try my recommendation above ?

let me know if you have any more questions . if not please rate the service before you go using the rating button at the top of the chat page as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks