GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

Wont start pulled loss of class 2 comm with atc. It turns…

Customer Question
Wont start pulled loss...

Wont start pulled loss of class 2 comm with atc

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

It turns over wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your GM?

03

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yeah it acks like no fuel bleed system checked for low pressure leaks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yeah a glow plug circuit performance popped up also

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GMC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
GMC Mechanic: Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic

Hello there, I am Cam.

I am Licensed technician at a GM dealership with more than 16 years experience. 
Like you, I am a user of this website and as such, any billing questions should be sent to customer service.

I ask that you please provide details and communicate with me so we can make your experience here worth 5 stars! I am around most days but not every minute of every day. If you reply while I am offline, I will respond when I am next online. 

I am reviewing your request and will post in a moment.

If you pump the plunger, does fuel leak anywhere or does it get stiff?