GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

We just installed a Linear garage door opener. We want to…

Customer Question
We just installed a...

We just installed a Linear garage door opener. We want to program a 2008 GMC Yukon. We followed the guidelines in the book to no avail. Suggestions?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not yet.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GMC
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
GMC Mechanic: Todd Audette, A.S.E Certified Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Todd Audette
Todd Audette, A.S.E Certified Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** to Just Answer! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Do you have the 3 button

The procedure you used was this out of the owners manual?