GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

The battery die over night. The vattery is good I change the…

Customer Question
The battery die over...

The battery die over night

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

Yes the vattery is good I change the vattery and the problem is the same

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your GMC?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I tried to fix it by mi self and I check the fuses but they are goog

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It has a problem with the blower motor dosent change the speed of the air and i put a switch to turn it on and off and then the problem start with the battery

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GMC
1/10/2018
GMC Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I need to know the engine and model vehicle?

If you own a digital volt ohm meter I can help you find this parasitic draw.

Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic