GMC

GMC Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers

GMC

Were is the location of ant theft on an 06 g6? Where is the…

Customer Question
Were is the location...

Were is the location of ant theft on an 06 g6?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G6 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Where is the ant theft on my 06 g 6

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Hold on pls

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: GMC
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Side of the road Griggsville Illinois
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/8/2018
GMC Mechanic: xsvectOR, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
xsvectOR
xsvectOR, ASE Certified Technician

is the theft light on?

Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic