GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

I was changing my heater blower harness and my 2004

Customer Question
trailblazer stopped starting. It now...
I was changing my heater blower harness and my 2004 trailblazer stopped starting. It now has no power to the fuel pump. I checked the relay it is fine . Is there anyway the harness has anything to do with wiring to the fuel pump?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GMC
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
GMC Mechanic: Amedee, GMC Technician replied 7 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, GMC Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

Have you checked the fuses by chance sir?

Do you have auto or manual air?

checked relay and fuses
I also checked power to fuel pump. Nothing
Manual

Thank you for that information. Would you be willing to speak on the phone?

No phone call please
Does the harness have any connections to the fuel pump?

Ok, no problem. If all of the fuses check out good, then we need to diagnose the root cause of the no start condition. I can help you with this.

Also, it would help if you can check for codes in the computer.

Lets start by checking for spark and fuel pump relay operation.

Let me know!

No codes register and we have spark. Just nothing sending power to the fuel pump

And the fuel pump relay?

The relay is fine .

Does the relay click with the key turned on?

Resolved

Glad to hear it bud