GMC

GMC Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers

GMC

Code p20b9 and code p21dd. Reductant heater and codes P20B(

Customer Question
Code p20b9...

Code p20b9 and code p21dd

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Reductant heater and codes P20B( P21DD

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your GMC?

P20b9 P21DD 2013 gmc 6.6 diesel 6.6 liter

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes replaced heater kit GM part # 23379348

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: GMC
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
GMC Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you asking for the diagnostic steps for the codes you have?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic