GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

I have an RV motorhome and I want to tell my 2013 GMC Denali…

Customer Question
Hi I have an...

Hi I have an RV motorhome and I want to tell my 2013 GMC Denali behind it I have a car dolly but I don't know what's required

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your GMC. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No that's all I just didn't know if I had to drop the Driveline or not

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GMC
12/20/2017
GMC Mechanic: Randall, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me a moment to review your question, and I'll be right back with you.. A phone call option will pop up. I do not send that. You may continue to use in chat/email mode and phone call NOT required. Its your option. thanks

2 wd or 4x4? thanks