GMC

GMC Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers

GMC

I'm trying to figure out witch pins in the rear door wire…

Customer Question
I'm trying to figure...

I'm trying to figure out witch pins in the rear door wire harness go to the speaker

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your GMC. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No just trying to test the speaker

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: GMC
12/16/2017
GMC Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Can you tell me what you're working on? Need the year, make and model, please.

Why was my card charged $5 then another $27

I have no Idea, I only address your question and try to help with it. Pricing needs to be addressed by customer service.

Ok

Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic