GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

I am trying to find a wiring diagram for the radio to my…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find a wiring diagram for the radio to my 2017 sierra

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your GMC Sierra. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

That is all. Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GMC
12/13/2017
GMC Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

Here is all the wire diagrams i have for the GMC Sierra 1500 series that were used on the 2017.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cps51jc4i1pk6a5/2017%20gmc%20sierra%20radio.pdf?dl=0

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

GMC Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 6 months ago

Do you have any other questions for me on the wire diagram I sent you? If not then please enter a 5 star rating so I can get credit for helping you and question can get closed out. Thank You.