GMC

GMC Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers

GMC

2011 gmc heat is good on drivers side and cold on passenger

Customer Question
side after battery replacement JA: Have...
2011 gmc heat is good on drivers side and cold on passenger side after battery replacement
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: level ok no leaks
JA: What is the model of your '11 GMC?
Customer: acadia
JA: Are you fixing your Acadia yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: have not tried anything yet was told I could turn up temp on both sides disconnect battery and wait 10 minutes and that would reset it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: GMC
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
GMC Mechanic: Clifton B., Auto Service Technician replied 28 days ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., Auto Service Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today

you should try the thing with the battery sometimes that work , if it do not you will need to replace the passenger side air mix door actuator motor .

so​me likely when you connected the battery you had a power surge that burn the motor actuator out

r u there ??

if you have no more questions please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., Auto Service Technician