GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

Can’t get my lift gate to open. 05 envoy. And tried to

Customer Question
Can’t get my lift...

Can’t get my lift gate to open

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your GM?

05 envoy

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Envoy yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and tried to manually unlock it still nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GMC
11/16/2017
GMC Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

When you say you manually tried it, are you saying the door panel is removed and you tried by hand at the latch?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris