GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

Fuel pumps are not operating, no prime, no power to pumps.

Customer Question
Fuel pumps are not...

Fuel pumps are not operating, no prime, no power to pumps

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Consistent

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your GM?

Was driving and then it just stop

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your GM?

1996 GMC Topkick with 7.0

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Tested Fuse

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: GMC
Ummmm
Is anyone working on this?
Answered in 2 days by:
11/17/2017
GMC Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician replied 5 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician

I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.

Chris

Thanks for your concern, however it has been several days since I contact you folks and like I said in my last message the truck is now at a mechanics shop for repair. It’s a work vehicle and I couldn’t wait any longer.
I would appreciate a full refund.
Thank you
Colt

Doing so now.

Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic