GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

I have a 2004 Denali XL. the rear seat was forced shut and I…

Customer Question
I have a 2004...

I have a 2004 Denali XL. the rear seat was forced shut and I can't release it now to remove it or put it down. Is there a way to release the left side latch on the seat to remove it?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '04 GM?

Yukon Denali XL

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Yukon Denali yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am. Tried to reach in there with a screw driver to release the latch but it did not work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GMC
Answered in 2 days by:
11/17/2017
GMC Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician

I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.

Chris