JFN1
JFN1, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM Master Technician
25345654

05 GMC K3500 6.6 liter. some times on start up engine starts

05 GMC K3500 6.6 liter. some times on start up engine starts clattering and getting dtc's P0201, P0202,P0203,P0204,P0205,P0206,P0207,P0208,P1294 and P2149.

That's a lot of data, but the computer is basically telling you that every injector control circuit is open.

My gut instinct here is that you need a new fuel injection control module (FICM). It doesn't even make sense for all of those codes to be accurate, it has to be a computer failure.

Please take the time to rate my answers, that's how I get compensated. If you have further questions, I am happy to follow up with you.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
is there a way to test?

1. Check power and grounds to the Fuel Injection Control Module (FICM).

2. Make sure all the pin terminal connections at the FICM are tight.

3. If all OK then, replace the FICM.

I am attaching a schematic that will show you the power and ground circuits to the FICM.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
thanks