david craig
david craig,
Experience:  owner/mechanic at 3D Automotive
4993992

I have a 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha, it stalled indicating

I have a 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha, it stalled indicating stability track not working, Chevy service said it was the fuse bank base and replaced. two days later it stalled but re-started. This time I turned off the air conditioner it re-started and got me home.
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: Yeah, under the hood, main fuse bank with a cover.
JA: Are you fixing your H3 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: currently it starts up and I've driven to the store and back without problems. But with no air on.

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. Here is a TSB that the dealer should have been fully aware of and needs to comply with

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Will this cause stalls while the vehicle is being driven, even at highway speeds?
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Thank you, ***** *****
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I don't need the call at this time, credit my card with the 26.00 dollars. You said the phone call was unavailable.

if the stabilitrak system pick up an unsafe condition such as excessively swaying, which Im not saying thats what the hummer is doing, but if the computer thinks it is, its quite possible the ebcm is malfunction and could cause the stall.