GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

The rear wiper blade won't shut off when it is in the off…

Customer Question
The rear wiper blade...

The rear wiper blade won't shut off when it is in the off position but then when it is in the on position..it will stop

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?

I do not know

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your GMC?

2016 GMC Yukon XL

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Yukon XL yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. It just happened! It is VERY frustrating

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GMC
9/16/2017
GMC Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

I would like to do some electrical tests to confirm my suspicions if you can do so.

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris