Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
Here is the instructions I show on this here:
1. Place ignition switch in Lock position to prevent coil assembly from moving off center.
2. Disconnect battery ground cable.
3. Remove steering wheel.
WARNING: Refer to Air Bags and Seat Belts/ Air Bags (Supplemental Restraint Systems)/ Service and Repair/ Air Bag System Disarming & Arming.
4. Remove coil assembly retaining ring from upper steering column.
5. Remove SIR coil assembly. Let coil assembly hang freely.
6. Remove wave washer.
7. On models with tilt steering column, remove lock bolt guard assembly, Fig. 8, as follows:
a. Place ignition switch in Run position.
b. Rotate steering shaft assembly until block tooth is at seven o'clock position and bolt guard screws are accessible through wide slots in shaft lock.
c. Loosen screws on lock bolt guard until guard can be removed.
d. Place ignition switch to Lock position.
8. Remove shaft lock retaining ring using tool No. J-23653-SIR, or equivalent, to push down shaft lock. Discard ring.
9. Remove shaft lock, Fig. 8.
10. Remove turn signal canceling cam assembly.
11. Remove upper bearing spring.
12. Remove upper bearing inner race and inner race seat.
13. Position turn signal to right turn position.
14. Remove multi-function lever and hazard knob assembly.
15. Remove turn signal switch arm.
16. Remove turn signal switch as follows:
a. Remove turn signal switch screws.
b. Disconnect switch electrical connectors.
c. Remove wiring protector, Fig. 17.
d. Gently pull wiring harness through column to remove turn signal switch, Fig. 17.
17. Reverse procedure to install. Torque turn signal switch arm screw to 20.0 inch lbs.
If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.