Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Databases
17871496

I have a 2003 GMC Envoy. I have already installed the

Customer Question

I have a 2003 GMC Envoy. I have already installed the aftermarket radio. What is the best way to run the power wire from the battery to the amp I am going to put in the car?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

There is a rubber grommet on the drivers side of firewall where factory wire harness goes through. You can cut a little slit in the rubber grommet and slide wire through, this is what I've done in the past without any problems. Then I usually run wire under the door sills to get it from front of vehicle to back of vehicle. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thank you give me about an hour and I'll let you know how it goes.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Sounds good, thanks.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Ever get it figured out? Please do not forget to rate answer, thanks.