GMC

GMC troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic for answers

I have my 2008 GMC Acadia fuse panel out trying to jump

Customer Question
wires terminals 30 and 87...
I have my 2008 GMC Acadia fuse panel out trying to jump wires terminals 30 and 87 but I don't see those numbers on that fuse panel at all my grandkids broke the switch and my daughter tried to fix it by cutting wires from the switch and touching them together to open the door but the wiring fell back into the door so I have to open the door to remove the interior panel to get to the switch and replace it
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GMC
8/19/2017
GMC Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, ASE Certified Technician

my grandkids broke the switch and my daughter tried to fix it by cutting wires from the switch and touching them together to open the door but the wiring fell back into the door so I have to open the door to remove the interior panel to get to the switch and replace it
????
.

what are you referring to?
What is wrong with the vehicle?