Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

My wife's 09 GMC Yukon XL wouldn't start for her this

Customer Question

My wife's 09 GMC Yukon XL wouldn't start for her this afternoon.however after 5 min she was finally able to crank it.she said that when she used the remote to lock the doors that the vehicle didn't honk? She has code p1682 and code po449 can it even be the battery
JA: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?
Customer: Yes fuel pressure is between43.0&43.5 when running
JA: Are you fixing your Yukon XL yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I'm gonna fix it myself.thats all I've tried.i purchased a new remote ,gonna program it shortly
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: We purchased the Yukon used about a month ago it had 127,000
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Sorry for the long wait, I may be able to help on this concern, being no one else has offered if help is still needed.