GMC

GMC Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers

GMC

Wont start, and cant remove key, ive replaced the ignition…

Customer Question
Wont start, and cant...

Wont start, and cant remove key, ive replaced the ignition key cylinder already

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

They look good

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your GM?

04 gmc envoy

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Envoy yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ive tried the security reset, and replaced ignition cylinder

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I believe thats it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GMC
7/31/2017
GMC Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Sorry for the long delay. I am willing to try and help if help is still needed.

Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic