Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

Since day 1 i have had electrical gremlin have previously

Customer Question

since day 1 i have had electrical gremlin have previously replaced body control module, AC computer, etc Latest is two error codes for transmission. Veh has 100,000 less than trouble free miles
JA: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?
Customer: i don't know exact codes...mechanic advises two transmission error codes
JA: What is the model/year of your GMC?
Customer: 2007 Yukon Denali XL
JA: Are you fixing your Yukon Denali yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no..I have left it with a mechanic...i am just curious as I am searching the internet as I see a lot of issues go back to a bad ground or wiring harness somewhere
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: basically, that I have had GMC products for many many years and Chevy Tahoes, this one with all the bells and whistles has been the most unreliable, and it is always something electrical.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Kind of diagnosing in the blind here, anyway you can get me these codes which are stored?